Atlantbh is looking for a person passionate about technology and design to fill the role of a UI/UX Designer. We are looking for a detail-oriented person, someone creative yet organized. The ideal candidate will understand the differences between UI and UX design and have a great opportunity to increase their knowledge, by joining a dynamic team of skilled professionals.
As a UI/UX Designer you will design and specify user interfaces for Web, Android and iOS applications using iterative design. You will be given a chance to produce user requirement specifications, storyboards, flowcharts, design prototypes, and design specifications. Also, you will create wireframes and final design assets, and work with Product and development teams to prototype and build new products.
We expect you to have:
- Possibility of working remotely
- Experience life on top with the best office view in the city
- Flexible work hours
- Unlimited vacation (not a typo you read that correctly)
- Additional health insurance
- Work with world-class clients
- Work on challenging projects for some of the World’s largest companies
- Experienced teams and people
- Opportunity to learn and develop your career (check out our blogs)
- Budget for education
- Atlanters are awesome!
- Amazing working conditions and much more
Please note: when applying for a job at Atlantbh, make sure you check your inbox daily - especially your junk/spam/promotions folders!
Deadline for submitting your application is 29.08.2021, at 23:59 (midnight), but we encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible.
*Candidate confidentiality guaranteed - if required, please mention in your cover letter