Atlantbh is expanding and growing so we are looking for a Junior QA Engineer, passionate about technology and software testing to fill this role. We are looking for a detail-oriented person, with strong tech skills. This is a great opportunity to increase your knowledge, by joining a dynamic team of skilled professionals.
Interested? The steps are simple once you apply:
1) a quick tech (intro) call (15 mins)
2) meet our tech team for a tech interview
3) meet our POs and Talent Managers for a soft-skills interview and a chance to get to know each other
4) meet our Management Board for a final chat
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
NICE TO HAVE
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Possibility of working remotely
- Experience life on top with the flyest office in the city
- Flexible work hours
- Unlimited vacation (not a typo you read that correctly)
- Additional health insurance
- Work with world-class clients
- Work on challenging projects for some of the World’s largest companies
- Experienced teams and people
- Opportunity to learn and develop your career (check out our blogs)
- Budget for education
- Atlanters are awesome!
- Amazing working conditions and much more
Please note: when applying for a job at Atlantbh, make sure you check your inbox daily - especially your junk/spam/promotions folders!
Deadline for submitting your application is 29.08.2021, at 23:59 (midnight) but we encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible.
*Candidate confidentiality guaranteed - if required, please mention in your cover letter